DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:43:59 -0600
I got this message this morning. Of course the assembler wouldn't know
what to do.  All for the sake of a missed pin one marker. The only
support I could provide was to tell them to contact the designer.

"Is there any standard procedure available for mounting the polarized
ICs if we dont have polarity identification  on PCB.Please clarify."

Jack Crawford, IOM
IPC Director Certification and Assembly Technology
NEW PHONE  847-597-2893
NEW FAX  847-615-5693
IPC HAS MOVED- NEW ADDRESS:
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309 S