DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 05:20:53 -0700
I am seeking what companies in US or outside US might provide
good quality with good pricing for moderately small runs =
20-100 panels of max 18"x24" 4-6 layer panels of panelized
small 2x5" boards with 6-8 mil track width, 7 mil clearance,
max 12-16 mil vias, scored, solder masked, have tried on-line
quote places, and gotten poor results from researching pricing
trough these on-line quote places, so, if there are some cool
people out there, please let me know some good places that
are realistic for a moderately small company panelized
board production runs ...

Really appreciate any good suggestions, I could in exchange
state those protohouses that seem to have best prices, and
decent quality, which means Advanced Circuits in US,
PCB Pool and Haka Platinen in Germany, and for some
2 layer jobs, Ap Circuits in Canada, can give exact pricing
and documents/sites for these companies if necessary, did
a 12 company proto-pricing survey and these were the
result of the best offerings, at least from small companies
point of view, however, I would need some help in exchange
for finding out the better deals for this scale production
companies, so please, please help me out,

        Appreciate, Ray Saarela, B.Sc.EE, M.Sc.EE Student,
        performing survey for best priced production companies
        for small volume ( 20-100 panel 4-6 layer ) runs and will
        donate any good results back to the designer community,
        in case I get helped, so thanx for your kindness, R.