DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Frank Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 13:00:06 -0500 (CDT)
We are currently looking for an experienced designer in the Orlando Florida
area.PCAD user that has some experience with the CCT router and hopefully
with TangoPro as well.  Some of the qualities we are seeking are:

1. Experienced PCAD user.  Some TangoPro and CCT router experience would be
a plus.
1. The ability to pick up new software for PCB design quickly (IE the latest
ACCEL EDA offering).
2. Capability of completing designs without assistance. (Mostly multi-layer SMT)
3. Willingness to work extra hours as the work load changes.

We are an ACCEL Value Added Reseller in the Southeast and our contract
design division is growing.  If you are interested, please contact me
through E-mail, or send a resume to:

Off-Site Solutions
Frank Frank
128 Daniel Dr.