DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 14:01:41 -0700
My PCB CAD Tool path: Hand-tape >> Applicon >> Intergraph >> Cadnetix >> EE Designer III >> ORCAD >> AutoCAD AutoBoard >> ACCELL TANGO PCB >> PADS PCB >> PROTEL >> Mentor Expedition >> ALTIUM Designer
Mechanical: Drafting board and pencils >> AutoCAD >> SolidWorks

:)

Bill Brooks | Datron World Communications, Inc.
PCB Designer/Engineer | Office: 760-602-7004| Fax: 760-597-3777 | [log in to unmask]
3055 Enterprise Court, Vista, CA 92081 | www.dtwc.com

Performance You Require. Value You ExpectTM