DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Greg Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:54:02 -0700
I was using "DS" in the early 1970's and that was based on a copy of
some old mil standards that were all ready several years old
(unfortunately I did not get the copy of the standards when that
division of the company that job was with was eliminated). I believe the
use of DS dates to the 1950's or earlier.