DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dieter Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 1996 06:10:10 -0600 (CST)
Dear Danny,
You are absolutely right that this is a bad question. I apologize for the
mix up. I have been out of the office for several weeks and I transfer
the questions from where ever I am to our office. Something got lost in
my typing of the question. Maybe it was my mind. The correct wording was:

	What is the total resistance of three 100 ohm resistors connected
	in series?

I am sorry for the mixup. There was nothing wrong with the question
developed by the designers who created the original. Just my bad
typing. Thanks for your review.

Dieter