DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Tammy Woods" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 09:39:56 +0000
Dear Pat,

If you are looking for quality yet cost effective PCB vendors, look no
further.  OCM Technology Inc. is a PCB and manufacturing contracted service
bureau.  We have many years of experience in high density multi layer
double sided boards.  We also offer board procurement and assembly
services.  We are specialized in thru-hole, surface mount  and mixed
technology (manual and automated).

Although we are located in Ottawa, Ontario, with the use of faxes, e-mail,
ftp files, telephone, and modem, we can communicate and interact quickly
with each other.  Also, because of the NAFTA agreement, shipping costs are
low because the products would be shipped duty free.

I would like to send our companies brochure to you, or any -one else that
might be interested in our services.  If you should decide to outsource, we
can give you a quote within 24 hours and we could probably start the design
for you within a week of the quotation.

I would appreciate any feedback from you.  Our phone number is (613)
736-5665 and our fax number is (613)736-5525.  You can contact David Rolfe
CAD and Prototyping manager, ext. 226, Debbie Spencer  CAD and Prototyping
services, ext. 234 or Tammy Woods Marketing, ext.  239.

Thank you,

Tammy Woods