DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Don Larisey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:11:54 -0400
We have been specifying a minimum Tg of 170 deg C lately on all of our
boards, and most shops have been supplying Tg of 180 deg C as a standard
value.

I don't know how much I can say about our product to be able to give
more information. I was asked this morning if the board material we
specify was adequate for this environment.
It looks like we will  be OK.

Thanks,
Don