DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mike Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:54:31 -0400
Praegitzer Design has several openings at our design center locations around
the country. We are looking for both Allegro and Boardstation designers.
Please have Jim email his resume to me and I'll circulate to other locations.

At 11:54 AM 9/19/96 PDT, you wrote:
>A friend of mine, Jim Clymore is looking for a Sr PCB Designer outside of
>California, he has extensive experience with Cadence/Allegro software,
>previous experience with Intergraph and SciCards. If anyone in cyberland has
>an opening Jim can be reached via email at <[log in to unmask]> his former
>employer.. or respond directly to me at <[log in to unmask]>
>
>TIA
>
>                               ~ ~
>                              (. .)
>==========================oOO==(_)==OOo==========================
>Jerry Galang	           \_/     \_/
>E/M Design Engineer         /       \   Phone:805.388.2474 x158
>ACT Networks, Inc.         (_________)   FAX: 805.388.1984
>188 Camino Ruiz             \   _   /     E-mail: [log in to unmask]
>Camarillo, CA 93012-6741     \ / \ /
>              http://www.tripod.com/~B_u_d/index.html

Mike Wilson					1777 Sentry Parkway West
Business Development Manager			Dublin Hall Suite 407
Praegitzer Design				Blue Bell, PA 19422
Ph: 215-646-7710	Fx: 215-646-7753	email: [log in to unmask]