DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Olson, Jack" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:38:19 -0500
Hey, Did you ever get an answer to this?
(I was just kiddin' ya with my last reply, but sometimes vague questions
can't be answered in just a few sentences)

anyway, if you still want to know about plugging/tenting vias, you could
search the archives for "VIA" in the subject, and you will get more info
than you can imagine about the subject

Designer Council Archives:
http://jefry.ipc.org/archives/designercouncil.html
<http://jefry.ipc.org/archives/designercouncil.html>

Technet Archives
http://jefry.ipc.org/archives/technet.html
<http://jefry.ipc.org/archives/technet.html>

for example, if you search technet where the SUBJECT contains VIA since June
1998, you will get 478 messages listed by subject, then you can browse
through the subjects for tenting or plugging discussions.

I'm not sure if attachments work, but here is a summary, since I just did
this last month:
 <<via-plug.zip>>