DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Alexis Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:35:18 -0700
We are searching for a senior level person experienced with Concept and
Allegro. We are a start-up in the fiber optics industry and need someone to
help get our Concept software/libraries up and running seamlessly with
Allegro. Our engineers are just learning Concept and we need assistance with
getting them productive quickly. This person would also be responsible for
high-density high speed layouts using Allegro 13.5 on NT. It's a great
position with a lot of variety and autonomy.
LuxN, Inc is located in Sunnyvale, CA, and has lots of good benefits to
offer as well as competitive salaries and stock options. Please respond if
you have experience with Concept and Allegro and are looking for an
interesting opportunity.

Alexis Meehan
PCB CAD Mgr.
408-328-4595