DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
William Gebhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:22:59 -0800
Hi all,

Sorry for the cross-posting!  I hope someone can help me.  I am looking for any
info pertaining to the front panel/card ejector hardware used on CompactPCI
boards so I can design it into a board I am currently working on.  I am already
aware of the PICMG specification and have requested it, but I was hoping to
speed things up a little by asking here on this forum.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Gebhardt
Electrical Engineer/PCB Designer
Overland Data Inc.
San Diego, CA USA

To learn more about Overland and its products, visit us at:

http://www.overlanddata.com