DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:43:34 -0800
Hi Dave,

I hear you... that's why we try to have them scheduled in different areas of
the country to make it convenient... I know if there are more than 10 or so
that want to have a CID or CID+ workshop and test in their area they can
request it and see if we can send someone out to conduct it for you...

The CID and CID+ suffer from some of the same issues of making sure the
student is who they say they are, and we control the dissemination of the
tests and recording of the scores... very tightly.

Hard to do from a distance... unless we figure out a way to deal with the
controlled aspects of it... but a good idea non-the-less.

Best regards,

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
http://www.dtwc.com
http://pcbwizards.com