DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Anderson, Veronika" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:46:36 +0000
I would say it is a combination of the "Flat Lug Leads" and a "Bottom Thermal Plane Termination (8.3.14)

Veronika Anderson C.I.D | Sr. Electrical/Mechanical Design Engineer | Excelitas Technologies

Office:  +1 626.967.9521 x 236
1330 East Cypress Street, Covina, CA 91724 USA
www.excelitas.com