DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Johnson, Joseph SEA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:18:32 -0400
 You know.....   I'm real glad my father and his father used something
other than lead shot to put dinner on the table for us....  I mean it
would have been a violation or something worse if they actually did
something like that fur all us young'ens to have something fer dinner.
;-)

If lead is so bad....  Why do so many down home folks live so long?

Of course we don't make a habit of eating the shot itself....  And you
have to bit a little more tender than you do on that store bought
meat..., but....

        J. Johnson
        Tennessee, USA!
        And proud of it!

        Of course I do like what the USAF (yes this is the Air Force)
has stated....  I have a PDF if anyone wants it.  But based on pure tin
process growing whiskers to quickly that will not accept anything that
is going on the jets that has been assembled using this process.  Good
old HASL is what they want....  The more lead the better!