DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Eileen Ong [R&D]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:05:11 +0800
Hi all pads user out there, will like to check regarding the setting on
Design rules.
I need to set 2 different set of rules for 2 different group on nets.
For first set of nets that I have group them together ( group A - consist of
20 nets ), for example i set their clearance within the group to be 20 mils.
For the remaining nets, I need their clearance to group A to be 120 mils.
How do I come about doing it  to make sure nets in group A itself to have 20
mils clearance and to the rest of the nets to have 120 mils clearance.
Tia

Best Regards,
EILEEN ONG (R&D Dept.)