DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Cliff Lamson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:15:40 -0500
It should be a noun or noun phrase, followed by descriptive modifiers,
as needed. Examples:
Printed Wiring Board, Controller - Primary	modifiers distinguish it
from similar items
Printed Wiring Board, Controller - Secondary
Controller - Forward, Schematic Diagram		Note: type of drawing is
included for non-part drawings only

ASME Y14.100M section 5 describes the rules for drawing titles.

If you'd like more info, give me a call.

Cliff Lamson, C.I.D.+
Director at Large, RTP Chapter (NC)
IPC Designers Council
919-807-8047 office