DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:58:39 -0500
I met with two guys today. One from Century Circuits
names Preston ( www.centurycircuits.com ) who does
flex circuitry and, get this, controlled impedance flex circuitry.

Also Mike with UPC here in Huntsville, AL. I know there
has been questions about bendflex and several Assembly
questions as well, and none of like to ask to many questions
because were afraid everyone else knows and we don't.

Far from the truth. From what I've found it now one knows
and it even harder to find the information.

Hopefully here soon, well have some online process information
on both on bendflex as well as assembly. The do's and don'ts
and what you need to provide.

Keep an eye out for this at www.robertsondne.com
Its all free. Not trying to sell you services or anything.

See you there soon.
Chris Robertson
www.robertsondne.com
"The PCB Designer's Resource"