DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2013

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:22:18 -0500
Hi JF,

I have Altium with Camtastic.  I would be willing to help out in any way
(email files to me if you like, I could email back pdf prints, exports,
screen shots, etc.).

-Chris
Chris Knudsen . *New England Research, Inc.* . 331 Olcott Dr Ste L1 .
White River Junction, VT 05001 . USA
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . www.ner.com <http:www.ner.com> .
Phone: +1-802-296-2401 . Fax: +1-802-296-8333