DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"sandman <henry r. linneweh>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 09:44:38 -0500 (EST)
Soundz good 2 me...certainly everyone is here and the recruiters for the
most part aren't and that is nice.....

Henry R. Linneweh
---
                    DSNet Bulletin Board System
    sandman respectfully represents himself in in these matters
 Knowledge is power when you have the Wisdom to use it correctly!