DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:18:42 -0700
There is a CID and CID+ Workshop and Exam scheduled for San Diego on May
12-14 coming up... you can look at the published schedule on-line at
http://dc.ipc.org/calendar/Calendar.asp

If you are going to be in Southern California and want to get your CID or
CID+ now is the time to get in there and register...

http://dc.ipc.org/education/regnow.htm

You need time to study the materials thoroughly before attending the CID
workshops because typically the workshop 'crams' a whole lot of info into
two days of review and then you take the test on the third day in the
morning... Get your registration NOW and they ship your materials to you
quickly so you have time to study...

http://dc.ipc.org/education/certmats.htm

*** Don't think you can just show up and learn what you need to know to pass
the test during the workshop... unless you are a super genius... I know I'm
not a super genius but I studied and that helped me a lot... ***

The designers who really study do very well!

Make your plans well in advance of the test and study...

I mean it... study!

Best regards,

Bill Brooks - KG6VVP
PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D.+, C.I.I.
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
e-mail:[log in to unmask]
http://www.dtwc.com
http://pcbwizards.com