DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Peter J. Hendriks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 01 Jul 1996 21:41:29 -0700
Hi, my name is Peter Hendriks.

I am a pcb designer, currently working in the Boston,MA area.
Last year I moved to the U.S. from the Netherlands.
I am looking to relocate to the south-eastern part of the U.S.

After serving 7 years in the Royal Dutch Navy as an electronics technician, I worked
2 years as a service technician, repairing video-games, pinnball machines, jukeboxes etc..
The next 12 years I spent as a cyclotron-operator / electronics technician at a nuclear
physics research lab., where I did everything from engineering, through pcb design, to
debugging and testing.

Since my arrival in the U.S. last June, I have worked for :
American Power Conversion in Billerica, MA (untill December 31, 1995 as pcb designer).
Zoom Telephonics Inc. in Boston, MA (from January 1, 1996 till now as pcb designer).

I have 11+ years of experience with Pcad.
I do speak Dutch and English fluently, and have basic knowledge of German.

If you want to see my resume and references, I'll be happy to fax or mail them to you.

If you know of any company in the south-east that is looking for a Pcad designer,
please let me know.

Peter J. Hendriks
158 Concord Road Apt. J12
Billerica, MA  01821