DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Andy Green INF-SP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 96 13:25:30 +0100
Kitty,
Who told you that?? Not only is it a good idea to have inner planes under
gold fingers, I believe that it is a *requirement* for some types of card
(PCI?). If I'm wrong, I'm sure somebody will say so!
Take care that bevelled edges don't leave exposed copper, especially on cards
(e.g.MC) that have an acute bevel angle.
Andy Green			Tel: +44 1753 661425
Snr. PCB Designer/CAD Admin.
Madge Networks Ltd.                                    Fax: +44 1753 661011
Stoke Poges, SL2 4JS, U.K.		e-mail: [log in to unmask]