DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Melinda Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 09:24:40 -0600 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize for the runaway e-mail that has been distributed to the list
subscribers.

IPC is shutting down DesignerCouncil until it can be removed.

Please be patient and do not try to unsubscribe during the shutdown, as
it will not be able to process your request.

If you still wish to unsubscribe once we are back on line, we will be
glad to help you. But you should be aware that this is an anomaly and is
not likely to happen again.

I will let you know when we are back online.

Regards,

Melinda

*******************************
Melinda Robinson