DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2014

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
James Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:46:46 -0500
Tom,

My original question referred to IPC-A-610.

Can you give the answer using this Document?

I feel like I asked a question and it was answered using a different
spec. If I take this answer to the Assembly folks, they will not accept
it (and neither will I).

Please answer using IPC-A-610 as the reference document.

Thanks!

Regards,

James