DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2004

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dee Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:24:37 -0700
I need to put together a list of criteria and rules that our component
inventory staff can go by so that they do not render parts un-usable for
PNP machines.

Is there something like this started out there somewhere?

I am going to have to write to this to the lowest level of knowledge
imaginable - this tech has cut off all the leaders and diced the rest of
the tape into 10 pc segments.

Our assembly runs are small but we still like to take advantage of the cost
savings of PNP.

Thanks for your input!

Dee Stover  [log in to unmask]
Sr. Tech Associate Elect
National Optical Astronomy Observatories
www.noao.edu