DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

December 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:15:23 -0600
George is correct in his first statement. There is a terminology issue going on here.
There are no designers on the IPC Board of Directors. There are however, designers on the Designer's Council Board of Directors, which is an entirely different board. We have asked for representation on the IPC board.

Susy