DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Kevin L. Seaman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:06:38 -0800
The next Orange County IPC Chapter meeting is this coming Thursday,
March 16th from 6-8:30 PM. Gary Ferrari, Executive Director of the
IPC Designers Council is our featured speaker for the evening. Gary
will be discussing IPC Designer Certification and how the IPC is
preparing for technology in 2000 and beyond. The goal of the OC, CA
Chapter is to help promote education and professionalism among PCB
Designers. In our quest to become a strong organization we are
looking for PCB Design leaders willing to participate in a core
leadership group. Sponsored by Mentor Graphics Corporation, the
meeting will be held at 2 Venture Plaza, Suite 300, Irvine, CA.
A light dinner will be served at 6:00 and the meeting will begin
at 7:00. Directions are available from the web at:

        http://www.mentor.com/sv/irvine/index.html

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by March 14th.