DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Brooks, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:20:39 -0700
The next meeting of the San Diego Chapter of the IPC Designers Council will be held at the Del Mar Electronics show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego, CA

Please see the flyer on our website at the following link.

http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/2008DelMarElecShw.htm

The date of this event is *tomorrow* April 30th, 2008 so please RSVP today if you can or if you can't RSVP now then just meet us there at the event at 1 PM in the Paddock lounge. Please see the flyer on our web page for directions to the event.

Joe O'Neil of Hunter Technology will lead an open discussion centered on the following question...

"Why is it so difficult to get a simple printed circuit board made on time and at a reasonable price?"

About Joe O'Neil:

 Joseph O'Neil, President, Hunter Technology Corporation, Santa Clara, California. Joseph leads Hunter Technology after completing a management buy-out in 2005. Joseph currently serves on the IPC Board of Directors, has chaired several IPC/CCA Sacramento Days and has been active in the IPC and California Circuits Association for over 10 years. Joseph has a B.S. from Loyola Marymount University with an emphasis in finance and marketing. Hunter Technology offers a vertically integrated electronics manufacturing services solution including Electrical Engineering, PCB Layout, Fabrication and Assembly through its prototype and production facilities in the United States.

Who should attend?
PCB Designers, Electrical Engineers, PCB Fabricators, PCB Assemblers, CAD tool makers, Designers, Buyers and anyone who make their living from the making of printed circuits...

RAFFLE and Door Prizes!!!! (Must be present to win)
 Win a Free Land Pattern Calculator form PCB Matrix!

Meeting Agenda:
 1:00PM  -  Refreshments and Raffle Tickets
 1:15PM  -  Joe O'Neil - "Printed circuit boards made on time and at a reasonable price...?"
 2:30PM  -  Raffle and Adjourn

Also Visit our Booth #124 in the Bing Crosby Hall where we will be meeting show attendees and telling them about the Designers Council and its many benefits for PCB designers.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer, C.I.D.+
http://www.dtwc.com
Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510
Member IPC Designers Council
Instructor at Palomar College
http://dcchapters.ipc.org/SanDiego/
http://www.palomar.edu