DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Rubens Fiuza Lima)
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 07:35:19 -0500
Hi Fred;

You do againg.....!!!! what is a PSB????.....or a Design!!!.... or a RE-job
openingssssssssss placemnt!!!!..............

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 18:59:47 -0600
To: [log in to unmask]
From: [log in to unmask] (Fred Pescitelli)

>"All PCB's shall be finished with deep color anti-mildew flame plating on
>which circuitry connections are drawn"!!!!

Rubens,
Where did you find this???????
Sears sells some anti-mildew additive in their paint dept. HeHeHe.

Regards
Fred Pescitelli
Phoenix Designs
4602 Montauk Rd.
Lilburn, GA   30247

Hi is for you all,....  this the answer I'm looking!!!....