DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Anita Abbatacola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 14:59:03 -0600 (CST)
The next Designers Council meeting will be held on March 27 at 6:30pm.
The meeting place will be at the Holiday Inn North in Harmarville where
our first meeting was held.

REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED

Address:  Holiday Inn, Pittsburgh North
          2801 Freeport Rd.
          Pittsburgh, PA   (exit 5, PA Turnpike)

Phone:    412/828-9300

TOPIC OF THE MONTH:  Impedence
                     materials
                     dielectrics
                     thicknesses
                     lay-ups

Also, "What if" models will be presented demonstrating the relationships
between many of these variables, example...(what if we change board
thicknesses, what is impacted?) what if we change materials, what is
impacted?...)

There will also be a question and answer period.  Bring live problems if
you have them!

The March meeting will follow a new format as follows:

6:30 - Attendance/moving forward (next two meetings)

6:40 - Impedence presentation

7:30 - Break (refreshments/ a chance to mingle)

7:50 - Conclusion of presentation and Q&A period

8:25 - Closing of the meeting

I look forward to seeing all of you there as well as new designers.  We
are heading into our third meeting and making strong progress with
material and participation!!!

Any questions, concerns, comments ???

Please contact:  Jamie Morrow
                 717/944-9560