DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"DeGenova, Jon R." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:15:58 -0500
There is an article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base entitled "How to
Troubleshoot Windows 95 Shutdown Problems"  Below is a direct link to the
article.  At the bottom of the article, it specifically addresses IE 4.01
shutdown problems.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q145/9/26.ASP

--
Jim Thornhill