DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:59:20 -0600
Yes, I raised this same issue over a year ago & I was abruptly "cut off at
the knees" with a comment saying "cost" was the issue.......

At the time I was working from home in a SOHO environment and was already
enjoying many webinars....

For us "remote" IPC members, it's the way to go.....

Hmmmmmmmm.........so I shut up....

I don't think these hosting services cost as much. There is much competition
in this arena also...

Regards
tDK