DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Louis Guérin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:44:54 -0500
Hi Gary,

I have the IPC-6012B and as for:

1. No table or information for the layer to layer registration, I think this is done through the etched annular ring requirements. This will give you the layer to layer registration by measuring the annular ring left after the drilling and plating.

2, 3 & 4. By documentation procurement, if not specified then IPC-2220 series is applied.

Hope this help.

Louis Guérin, C.I.D.+

Conception de Plaquette de Circuit Imprimé | PCB Designer

Lyrtech inc.

*  Téléphone -  International / Phone - Worldwide: +1-418-877-4644 #242

*  Sans frais  - Canada & É.-U. / Toll Free -.Canada &  USA: +1-888-922-4644 #242
* Téléc. / Fax : + 1-418-877-7710
i Visitez-nous sur internet à / Visit us on the web :  www.lyrtech.com