DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2016

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Horvath, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:56:10 +0000
Hello:

Just want to get an opinion on a certain matter. Where does a designers responsibility end? After successful assembly, after successful functional tests by EE's? System test? By responsibility, I mean tracking wise. Should we be chasing after EE's to make sure everything tested out okay, while were busy designing another board? How far do we chase? How far do they (MGMT) expect YOU to chase?

Thank You,

Steve Horvath
SR. PCB Designer - CID/ Team Lead
AME Test Group
O: +1 630.285.5840  | M: +1 630.788.3429

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether
in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.