DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1995

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 13:15:58 -0500
Al
YOU HAVE A PHONE DON'T YOU, YOU HAVE A PENCIL TO WRITE A LETTER DON'T YOU,
YOUR ON THIS FORUM AREN'T YOU, WELL GET WITH IT SEND IN SOME OF YOUR OWN
QUESTIONS, THEY MIGHT EVEN GET INTO THE B C OR D LEVEL TEST>>
Also I do not know of any respectable test where they give out all the
questions to it.
The idea of putting some questions up here that are not on the test just to
get a feel for the type of questions is good. And YES Drake does have a great
amount of clout in the testing business and IPC should listen to their
comments for the test. Also your other comments about a designer doesn't need
to know most of this stuff well , if you were having a house designed by an
architect I suppose he doesn't have to know how a house is built either then.
I would say this I sure wouldn't let that guy design my house.
That is like saying he doesn't need to know that a standard sheet of plywood
is 4x8 feet. I think the exam process is going along well and would just like
to say that ALL THE DESIGNERS AND THE IPC that put in many hours to put this
all together diserve a resounding applause. With anything you can't please
everyone and there is allways some mistakes made along the way but for the
most part this was a great effort.
thanks bob wolfe