DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:31:31 -0800
Someone passed me the brochure of the coming PCB Design Conference West
to be held at Santa Clara from 17 - 21 March 1997 recently. The contents
of the conference are very impressive and efforts to reach the organiser
through e-mail and fax for arrangement to attend have not been possible.

Can you let me know when the next conference will be as the contents of
the conference are very impressive?

Thanks and regards.