DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 1998

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Patrick Jabbaz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:45:47 -0500
I'm glad to see this kind of interest in the area of high speed.
It is my belief that this type of knowledge will be mandatory for many
designers in the near future if not now.
As you probably know now IC's keep getting smaller and time rise are getting
faster all the time.
 I would very much like to see most of you at the seminar on Sept 11
Just remember the knowledge you'll gain, will be a valuable asset in your
career.

 Patrick Jabbaz
Halliburton Energy Services
Circuit Board Designer