DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2006

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Robert Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:02:46 -0800
Joe,
  I would think you have already found someone.
  However would you consider a remote design concept.
  I have been designing boards for quite some time.
  I have been involved with IPC and the Designers Council
  since it's inception, active at chapter and national level.
  I have been using Protel since way back to early 99SE days.
  I have not updated to Ver6 yet but am running Altium Designer SP4
  which is forward and back compatable.
  I have worked remotely with quite a few cusomers and communications
  being the key, it has always worked out very beneficial to both parties.
  If you would like to take this a step futher please get back to me,
  or at least give me some feedback.
  Look forward to hearing from you.
  Thanks
  Robert M. Wolfe, CID
  47 Chatfield Drive
  Trumbull, CT 06611
  203-261-2182

Joseph Matthews <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi All,

Looking for a PCB contractor for layout in Michigan with strong Protel exp. (no learning on-the-job, please) Must be timely (i.e. meet deadlines without fail...imagine that!) and must produce quality work to IPC and related specs. Email me with your info at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks,

Joe