DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

May 2017

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Dave Schaefer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 09:50:51 -0500
I'm currently looking at implementation / improvement of our PLM processes and tools and came upon a few that boast IPC-257X PDX package export.

I'd appreciate feedback from any forum members who use or support this format.
Specifically I'd like to know how much support there is in the manufacturing community and also any significant issues organizations who have adopted the format have encountered.

(cross post from Technet)

Dave