DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

August 2008

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:00:21 -0500
Hi Michael,

We are having some of the same issues, and I found a very good article in the current (August) issue of Circuits Assembly magazine about "Auditing a Fabricator". It contained some questions and ideas I should have thought to ask, but never had... like how often their equipment is calibrated.

Hope that helps.
Susy