DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

November 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Tom Hausherr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:57:58 -0800
All,

This survey link is at the end of my article.

Vote in our latest PCB Library poll. Your vote counts! Help us develop the
next standard based on your personal preferences.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PCBL1

Send this out to all of your contacts. We need as many votes as possible.

Thanks!
Tom

Tom Hausherr
President