DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2002

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Ross LaGue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:23:14 -0500
Seminar: PCB Land Pattern Design and Design For Manufacturing

The Greater Ohio IPC Designers Council chapter is proud to
announce that we will be bringing Gary Ferrari, Executive
Director of the national IPC Designers Council, to Columbus
for a one-day seminar. This will be a valuable seminar for
all PCB designers, engineers and manufacturing personnel.
This is the same seminar that Gary has given at the national
PCB design shows.

The meeting room is booked at Battelle for Wednesday,
September 18th 2002. The seminar will start at 8:30 AM and
end at 3:00 PM. Battelle is located just off Ohio SR 315
near the OSU Campus. Please visit the Battelle web site at
www.battelle.org for directions.

The cost will be $20 per person to defray expenses. This is
a very reasonable price considering the cost of most seminars
these days. Note: checks are preferred as we do not have the
capability to accept credit cards.

Catered lunch: we have arranged for a catered lunch. A box
lunch with deli sandwich, side salad, fruit salad, chips,
2 cookies and soda is $9.35 per person. We need to get a
head count in advance to order the catered lunches. Please
respond to this email by Tuesday with your lunch order.

http://www.ipc.org/cent-ohio/index.html

---
Ross LaGue < [log in to unmask] >