DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Karl Bates)
Date:
Fri, 07 Jun 1996 09:48:15 -0500
 From: Ken Lill
 V.P. Northern Illinois Chapter I.P.C. Designers Council
 Capcom Coin-Op, Inc.

Subject: Northern Illinois Chapter I.P.C. Designers Council Meeting

When :  June 21, 1996

Where : EXCEL ELECTRONICS
 P. W. B. Manufacturer (4:00 PM) {Chandra Dave}
 2425 American Lane
 Elk Grove Village, IL. 60007
 Phone : (847) 766 7455
 Fax   : (847) 766 1843

 Then at
 A M S
 Photoplotting (5:30 PM) {ViJay Oza}
 793 Golf LANE (NOT GOLF ROAD)
 Bensenville, IL. 60106
 Phone : (708) 860 2300
 Fax   : (708) 860 1122
 Modem : (708) 860 1177 (N-8-1)

 The above 2 places are for touring and immediate questions.
 After the tour here, we will adjourn to have our meeting and
         talks by "Dave" and "VJ"

 The topic will be the necessity of standards for
 documentation. Knowing that each company has there own
 standards for how the PWB's are designed, there are things
 that should be done in a particular manner to insure that
 not only the photo processing is correct, but that the end
 product (raw PWB) is exactly what you need.

 After the tours and the talks at AMS (Approx 7:00 PM),
  we will all go out to eat at New Delhi located at the
 SW corner of Meacham and Shaumburg Rds. There we will
 enjoy dinner.

 Please notify Karl, Char, Ken or Lisa if you plan to
 attend.  This is IMPERATIVE so we can make reservations
 for those who can stay to eat.

 Karl Bates - President Northern Illinois IPC Designer Council
 (708) 898-4596 x346 [log in to unmask]
 Char Dwyer - Secretary / Treasurer Northern Illinois IPC Designer Council
 Ken Lill - Vice President Northern Illinois IPC Designer Council
 (847) 797-6159
 Lisa M. Williams - IPC Technical Staff
 (847) 509-9700 x 379   [log in to unmask]

 Thank You,
   I.P.C. Designer's Council (Northern IL. Chapter)

Overflow-To: [log in to unmask] ,