DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

1996

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Karl Bates)
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 16:17:14 -0600
In my opinion, I do not like the test questions either, I agree with Dave
Schmitz
I also think that someone had to start with something!  at least we
can go on from here.  The next time they should offer a Beta-test for free and
if
you pass the Beta and want the certification then you would pay at that time.
This way you would get feedback from a lot more designers.
But please remember that it is our test to change, we should provide as much
feedback to the IPC so they can improve the next version.

Karl Bates
President Northern Illinois IPC Designer Council