DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

April 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Lori Macpherson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:45:20 -0500
All,

Let me introduce you to the IPC/DC Gateway Chapter at our Callout Meeting
for membership 4/12/2001.  Our chapter is comprised of a small group of
designers and firms in the St. Louis Area, and we welcome you to join us at
our monthly quorums, as we discuss the challenges facing us as designers.
Technical, Professional and Educational Topics are covered in an social
setting with your peers.

This is an opportunity to discover and develop our trade and understand
better our changing industry, together.

Below is the information about our Callout meeting.  All
interested are welcome to attend.

The Gateway/St.
Louis Chapter is a
quorum of local
users, manufactur-ers
and printed wir-ing
board (PWB)
designers that network together to share per-tinent
information. Networking is a power-ful
tool when utilized correctly. Today's
market demands our projects be completed
quickly and efficiently. A great way to
achieve this goal is to exchange information
with someone who has "been there and done
that." The Gateway/St. Louis chapter meets
on the second Thursday of each month to
exchange information and integrate new
design ideas. If a question arises that needs
immediate attention, we have our own email
forum in which you can submit your ques-tion
to all members of the chapter for a quick
response to your problem.
What is in it for me?
Good question! Besides free pizza and soda,
here are just a few of the privileges you will ex-perience
through the Gateway/St. Louis Chapter.
*..networking opportunities.
*..current design standards and practices.
*..insight on products and services of local
vendors.
*..help develop a chapter that caters to your
interests.
When and where?
The event will take place
at:
St. Louis Music (SLM) Electronics
1901 Congressional
St. Louis, MO 63146
6:00 to 8:00 PM
(From 270, take Page East to the Lackland/
Westport Plaza Exit. Make a right at Lackland
and a left at the next light. SLM is located at the
end of Congressional on the right)
Phone: 800-877-5523
Fax: 618-654-6122
Email: [log in to unmask]