DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 1999

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Greg Kaskey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:58:42 EDT
PCB Designer. Design printed circuit boards w/ CAD tools.
GREGORY KASKEY
597 Dover Street
Marietta, GA 30066
(770) 926-0322
(770) 984-9014

As a result of my company's recent decision to eliminate its PCB Design
Department, I am now in the process of beginning my career transition and
would be interested in discussing any PCB Design opportunities with your
organization.  My background includes over 25 years of broad based experience
and accomplishments within the PCB Design industry.

I have been working at IVI Checkmate laying out Printed Circuit Boards and
creating supporting documentation for the past six (6) years.  Designs have
been Double Sided, Multilayer, SMT/TH, Digital/Analog, Medium/High Volume and
In Circuit Test (ICT) all used in Transaction Products; such as Retail Point
of Sale, Banking, Health Care, Hospitality and Cashless Systems.

I am proficient with the following tools:  PADS PowerLogic, PADS PowerPCB,
OrCAD Capture/CIS and OrCAD Layout Plus.

My latest efforts at IVI Checkmate was linking OrCAD Capture/CIS along with MS
Access database.

I am looking for the following opportunities:

- Full Time work in Atlanta, Georgia Metro Area; permanent or temporary
- Full Time Contract work in Atlanta, Georgia Metro Area
- Full/Part Time Contract work from home using PowerPCB/PowerLogic, McCAD or
client supplied software (please email inquires/requirements to Greg Kaskey at
[log in to unmask] for quotes)

In all inquires you may request a copy of my resume and references.

Sincerely,

Gregory Kaskey