DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

September 2005

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Walton, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:30:36 -0400
Let the debates begin---
You make a good point about pcb guys having different skills. A guy who
basically connected the dots (over-the-wall) for 8 years has a different
value than someone who for 8yrs layed out boards and independently
adjusted circuits and boms.

It's up to your corporate environment to determine who is the better
fit.

James M. Walton
Mngr, PCB Development
Gentex Corp.