COMPLIANCENET Archives

August 2011

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
"Sharp, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Environmental Health and Safety Compliance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:07:58 -0700
Hello ANSI Chemical Listers and IPC ComplianceNetters,

Many thanks to Cora Knutson of Amsoil, who provided me with a scanned OCR copy of the Korean WTO Notification for Cell phones and Natural Disaster Management.

I have run the OCR text through Google’s translate.  Although I am not much wiser now, I can say that I am much more entertained.  Google’s translation is pretty damn funny in places.  My favorites were:

·         Hey, this is not in response to the <post seonseot>

·         If necessary, each of the following favorable action by John can be blue.

·         I always notice a musky sunsyogyeon receiving information

I’m not sure what a musky sunsyogyeon would smell like, but I hope that I would notice.

All joking aside, attached is the Google translation of the OCR text, in case that is helpful.  Cora’s OCR text is included in her email directly below in case you want to try your own translation.  I don’t think I will say please contact me if there are any questions, as I don’t have any answers.

Take care,

John Sharp | Corporate Product Compliance Manager | TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.
2300 NE Brookwood Parkway | Hillsboro, OR 97124 | (: 503-615-9712 |  Fax: 503-615-8902 | *: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

***The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the intended recipient, and/or you have received this e-mail through inadvertent error, then any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying, further review or other use of the contents of this e-mail and/or any attachment is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent thereof, and/or you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately via e-mail or by telephone at the phone number set forth above and destroy this e-mail.  Thank you.***