COMPLIANCENET Archives

1996

ComplianceNet@IPC.ORG

From:
Holly Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 11:33:22 -0400

 I have received notice that OSHA may develop a revised standard for occupational exposures to machining fluid.  The permissible exposure limit for the mists of metal working or removal fluids or coolants would be reduced from current levels.  Is anyone aware of any such fluids/coolants that are utilized during the PWB /assembly process, such as during drilling or routing?  If so, IPC would like to become involved in the development of this revised standard.  Please send any information to me at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

The mail list is provided by IPC using SmartList v3.05
To unsubscribe from this list at any time, send a message to:
[log in to unmask] with <subject: unsubscribe> and no text.